hat tip to reader “CW” for the scoop on this story…
I’ve been really busy with life lately (work, family, evangelism, sleep), and I appreciate the notes inquiring about my well being. Glory to God – all is well.
I’m sad/not surprised to see that “Dr.” Jamal “the Prince Pimp of Baltimore” Bryant hasn’t been wasting his time repenting before the Lord for his endless false teaching, or stepping down from church leadership until he has received biblical counseling for his adulterous, baby making (outside of marriage) ways while I was away.
Looks like the POB has just wrapped up his latest “Empowerment Conference” – and take a look at his latest rogues gallery:
Click on the picture for a larger view, but allow me to introduce you to (and/or remind you of) some of these infamous faces:
- Bishop George Bloomer: a modern-day minstrel who loves Beyonce, rubber bands, and fried chicken
- Jamal Bryant: Well, you already know about this viper…
- “Dr.” Medina Pullings: a pimpette with a great weave, a raspy voice, a fake PhD from PIMP University, and more false prophesies than you can shake a stick at.
- Omarosa: A contestant from a Donald Trump reality show (twice) who relishes in the villainous character that she created several years ago. She was recently seen fighting and cursing on TV (fast forward to the 7:20 mark)
- Mase: former (and current) rapper who “found God” after fleeing Sean “P-Diddy” Combs, came to Atlanta to start a church and got arrested in shortly thereafter for a minor traffic accident while (allegedly) looking for an…um…”encounter” in a part of Atlanta know for it’s transvestite population – and is now featured rapping on “Best I Ever Had” – a popular song about a rappers best sexual partners (fast forward to the 00:50 mark to hear Paster Mase spit rhymes).
- Lisa Wu Hartwell & NeNe Leakes: two of the ghetto urchins currently disgracing both their race and their parents in the latest installment of the “Real(ly Fake) Housewives of Atlanta”. Here’s “NeNe” and Lisa doing what they do best.
- Les Brown: Motivational speaker and ardent follower of cult leader Johnnie Coleman (the “first lady of the New Thought Christian community”) – who’s responsible for the likes of Carlton Pearson, Barbara King and many more.
I’m not very familiar with the other speakers at this get-together, but I have to believe that they are either (a) oblivious to the degenerates on the program with them, or (b) in agreement with the degenerates on the program with them. At this point, it’s safe to say that Christ crucified, salvation through Christ with no “help” from sowing seeds, or holiness WAS NOT ON THE AGENDA.
The fruit that these people have cultivated should be a clear indication to STAY AWAY FROM THEM – no matter how they pretend to be “wise” and “deep” in seeking to “empower” you:
Matthew 7:15-23 (New American Standard Bible)
15“Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.
16“You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?
17“So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.
18“A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit.
19“Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20“So then, you will know them by their fruits.
21“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
22“Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’
23“And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’